Lexus is putting its newest models centre-stage at the 2018 SEMA show in Las Vegas, USA, with customised versions of the soon-to-be-launched UX crossover and ES executive saloon revealed at the world’s leading exhibition for specialist vehicle styling and aftermarket products.
The revised 2019 RC coupe also receives the custom treatment for SEMA, appearing with a re-worked LS F Sport limousine and a special, American market version of the LC 500 coupe.
Lexus at SEMA: UX 250h
First revealed at the world-famous Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, this UX 250h has been transformed with an Oracal exterior wrap in a striking Lagoon gloss colour. It is fitted with a custom Inno roof rack designed to carry a Lexus F Sport carbon fibre bicycle. This road bike was created to mark the end of production of the Lexus LFA supercar, using the same hand-finished carbon fibre reinforced plastic composite material as the LFA.
- NIA Auto Design ABS lip kit
- 20-inch Vossen VFS-1 wheels with Nitto Invo tyres
- Apexi N1 ExV damper suspension
- Apexi N1-X cat-back exhaust system
- Inno base rack system with slim fork lock bike system
Lexus at SEMA: ES 350 F Sport
This tastefully updated ES 350 is finished in a custom shade of red, rides on 20-inch Rays wheels and has an Artisan Spirit body kit. The boot houses a wine cooler and the car has custom oak flooring and racks to hold wine bottles and glasses.
- Signature Metallic red paint
- Artisan Spirit aero kit
- 8×20-inch Rays Engineering Stratagia Avventura alloy wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres
- Custom oak flooring and frames
- Wine refrigerator and wine glass and bottle holder
- Refinished oak barrel accents
Lexus at SEMA: RC 350 F Sport Cross Country
To mark the debut of the new RC coupe, the RC 350 F Sport Cross Country has been on a customisation road trip from Miami to Los Angeles. Its stop at SEMA showcases modifications it received along the route, while the car will undergo a final round of upgrades before its final reveal at the 2018 LA Auto Show in November.
- 9×20-inch (front) and 10×20-inch (rear) Vossen HF-1 gloss black alloy wheels
- Nitto NT 555 G2 tyres (235/35 and 275/30 R20 respectively)
- RS-R lowering springs
- Apexi-N1-X Evolution Extreme exhaust
- Race Sport rock lights
- Avery Rushing Riptide satin wrap
Lexus at SEMA: LS 500 F Sport
The customised LS 500 F Sport has been given a full custom dark grey gloss wrap and fitted with a set of black 22-inch Work alloy wheels. An extensive Artisan Spirit aero kit intensifies the overall look. A performance Brembo brake kit has also been supplied.
- Avery Denison custom wrap in Gloss Dark Grey
- Artisan Spirit aero kit
- 22-inch Work alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres
- Brembo brake kit (six-piston front, four-piston rear with slotted discs)
The SEMA aftermarket tuning and styling show takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from today until Friday 2 November.