We’re heading to CarFest South 2016 and we’d love to say hello! The car, food and music extravaganza takes place from 26-28 August and, as ever, it will be hosted by Chris Evans and raises money for BBC Children in Need.
Where is CarFest South?
CarFest South returns to Laverstoke Park Farm in Hampshire for the fifth year in succession.
What’s at CarFest South?
Taking pride of place on the Lexus stand at CarFest South will be the stunning new LC 500, which will be displayed on a revolving turntable, allowing visitors to see the car’s amazing design from every angle.
The famous CarFest track sprint show takes centre stage, with a fabulous line-up of supercars, motorsport iconsm, eccentric motors, and classic cars throughout the history of the motor car.
On Saturday the top drawer music acts include Stereophonics, James Morrison, Richard Ashcroft, Foxes, Alison Moyet, Rick Astley, and the Brighouse and Rastrick Brass Band.
For full details visit the CarFest South website.
UPDATE: Ticket giveaway now closed – winners will be notified in due course.
The usual Lexus competition terms and conditions apply. Winners will be selected at random and notified after the closing date of 22 August.
Terms and conditions
1) To enter this prize draw promotion (the “Promotion”) participants must at the date of entry: (a) Be a UK resident; (b) Be 18 years old or over; (c) Provide a valid email address and contact telephone number when requested by the Promoter.
2. Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter and its respective associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
3. No purchase necessary. The competition can be entered for free.
4. The closing time and date for receipt of entries is defined by the Promoter. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
5.The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
6. The winner will be notified via email within two business days of the published prize draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
7. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted using the details supplied in his or her application form within two business days of notification, replacement winner(s) may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion. The unclaimed original winning entry will then be forfeited.
8. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity and materials, within reason, resulting from the competition if requested to do so by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the details of entrants in any publicity or material, within reason.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and are bound by these terms. All participants also consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The Data Controller is Toyota (GB) PLC.
11. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
12. Promoter’s details: Toyota (GB) PLC, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey. KT18 5UX
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. No third party can enforce these terms.