The Lexus NX, the amazing new urban crossover, is now available fitted with a brand new turbocharged petrol engine. The Lexus NX 200t price starts at £38,595 and is available to order now.
The beating heart of the Lexus NX 200t is the all-new 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. The engine delivers 235bhp/175kW and a hefty 350Nm of toque between 1,650 and 4,000rpm, enabling the NX 200t to accelerate from nought to 62mph in a brisk 7.1 seconds.
It features a breakthrough combination of water-cooled cylinder head, integrated exhaust manifold and twin scroll turbo charger, and for enhanced fuel economy, innovative valve timing allows the engine to switch between the Otto and Atkinson cycle – just like the RC F.
The engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission which has a new torque-demand control logic system – it optimises the required torque at any moment, ensuring quick throttle response and high fuel efficiency. The NX 200t achieves an average of 35.8mpg on the combined cycle.
The NX 200t’s all-wheel drive system delivers optimised torque distribution ranging anywhere from 100:0 to 50:50 front to rear, depending on the road conditions and how you are driving. When starting off or accelerating on a slippery surface, torque is quickly provided to all four wheels for maximum grip. During normal, higher speed driving, torque is no longer sent to the rear wheels, thus enhancing fuel efficiency.
The Lexus NX 200t comes in F Sport grade, which is packed with exclusive performance features and aggressive sports styling. Five-spoke, 18-inch alloy wheels, the F Sport spindle grille and front spoiler lip ensure the NX 200t attracts attention.
The interior boasts an exclusive F Sport steering wheel and F Sports seats that are built with ‘integrated foaming’ technology. Drilled sports pedals, scuff plates and silver coloured carbon look inlays complete the look.
The F Sport also has unique dashboard instruments, including a display showing steering angle, throttle position and brake pressure and a new G-Sensor that monitors lateral and longitudinal G-forces.
Tuned by the team that developed the LFA supercar and RC F high performance car, the new NX F Sport comes equipped with sports-tuned suspension and performance dampers as standard. It can also be specified with the option of Adaptive Variable Suspension for an even more engaging driving experience.
NX 200t F Sport equipment highlights include: –
- 18-inch alloys with two-tone finish
- Headlights with LED high and low beam functions
- F Sport heated electric leather front seats with lumbar support
- F Sport suspension with performance dampers
- Electric steering column adjustment
- Power tailgate
- Wireless smartphone charger
- LED fog lamps with cornering function
- Rear privacy glass
- Parking sensors
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Smart Entry and push-button start
- Integrated roof rails
- Pre-Crash Safety system and Adaptive Cruise Control
- Reversing camera
- Dual zone climate control
- Lexus Media Display with Remote Dial controller
- Eight-speaker audio system with DAB digital radio and CD/DVD player
- USB multimedia port
- 60/40 folding rear seats
- Electric, auto-folding door mirrors
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management
- Hill-start Assist Control
- Eight airbags
- Remote double door locking
- Speed-sensitive automatic door locking
- Rain-sensing wipers
For more details, visit the dedicated NX 200t F Sport section of the Lexus website.