With the introduction of DAB radio, listening to your favourite radio station became an even more enjoyable experience, with crystal clear digital sound and simple one-click tuning.
If you’d like to know how to tune DAB radio fitted to your Lexus, then please view the video below or read on for a step-by-step guide.
- Begin by ensuring that your Lexus is running or in ‘ACCESSORY’ mode, with the multimedia system switched on.
- Access the audio control screen by pressing the ‘RADIO’ button on the centre console or press ‘MENU’ and use the Remote Touch controller to select ‘AUDIO’.
- Using the Remote Touch controller, select ‘SOURCE’ > ‘DAB’.
- Scroll through the available stations using the arrow buttons on the control panel or on the steering wheel.
- To save your favourite station as a preset, select ‘PRESETS’ and long-press the Remote Touch controller on one of the six preset slots. A beep confirms that the preset is saved.
- Lexus DAB radios also allow you to rewind, fast-forward or replay digital radio broadcasts – customise this feature to your requirements by selecting the ‘Time Shift’ option on the main ‘DAB’ screen.
To read more Lexus ‘how to’ posts, see the links below:
How to connect Apple iPhone devices to your Lexus NX
How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Lexus NX
How to disable Adaptive Front Lighting on your Lexus RX
How to update maps on your Lexus Navigation system
How to update maps on your Lexus Premium Navigation System