Lexus is known for its high-quality, well-equipped interiors, providing a comfortable environment for any journey, regardless of length. Regular maintenance of the leather interior of your Lexus will keep it looking great, smelling fresh and feeling supple, providing you with maximum comfort.
It only takes a few minutes to do, and even less time to learn how – simply view the video below or read on to find out with our handy step-by-step guide.
How to clean leather seats
- Begin by gathering the equipment – a vacuum cleaner, microfibre cloths and a leather cleaning kit. The kit usually includes a cleaning solution and leather conditioner.
- Vacuum the seats to remove any dirt and debris from the crevices. While you’ve got the vacuum out, you can also do the floors and centre console.
- Apply the leather cleaning solution with a microfibre cloth to agitate and lift any ingrained dirt.
- Using a fresh microfibre cloth, apply the leather conditioner to the cleaned seats to nourish and protect the leather. This helps it stay supple and prevents it from drying out, which leads to cracking.
- Repeat the process on the interior at regular intervals and you’ll keep the inside of your Lexus looking, feeling and smelling great.
To see more ‘Lexus how to’ posts, click on the links below:
How to polish a car
How to update maps on your Lexus Navigation system
How to update maps on your Lexus Premium Navigation System